• Berks Opera on BCTV. Join us on the July Berks Arts Council Program airing Monday, July 5th at 7pm. Stream on the BCTV website or view later on YouTube.
• Berks Opera is collaborating with Berks Arts Council's Bandshell Summer Concert Series in Reading's City Park. Our artists will be presenting pre-show on Friday, July 30th at 6:15pm. Follow us on Facebook for further updates!
* In partnership with Yocum institute and Reading Public Library, Berks Opera is poised to present "Three Little Pigs" on the RPL's front steps Friday August 20th at 4pm. This grant funded project is free & open to the public. R.S.V.P on Facebook!
• We have received grant funding to move forward with our ARIA vocal workshop with Tower Health Respiratory Therapists. Stay tuned for developments.
• Coming late 2021 - Look for the return of Unleashing Your Inner Opera Fan!
Does your inner opera fan long for a fun way to learn more? In partnership with Fox Theatres, this series introduces the Met Live in HD Broadcasts with entertaining and informative multimedia presentations.
• Coming in 2022 -- The return of our Opera Philadelphia Day trips with AAA Reading/Berks, plus a new original opera of local historical interest!
Berks Opera Company is a fictitious name owned by Berks Opera Workshop, a Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation and tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
Berks Opera Company • P. O. Box 251 • Reading, PA 19603 • email@example.com • 484.752.2462